AMFA luncheon meeting in Duluth on December 12, featuring OSHA at the Door workshop
OSHA at the Door
Prepare Your Team for Success
Surprise!! An OSHA inspector is at your door! It can happen at any time with no advance warning. The health of your employees and your business depends on you being ready. Safety is good business. Here’s why:
Get clear on how to better protect your employees and make a huge difference in how your company fares with an OSHA inspector visit. Please join us to for the inside track from OSHA and workplace safety experts.
- Accidents can cause costly business interruptions.
- Customers expect that your workplace is safe.
- OSHA fines and increased insurance rates are costly.
- Strong workplace safety practices help recruit and retain top talent.
- Safety=Profitability. An effective safety program saves $4 to $6 for every $1 invested, according to OSHA.
In this event you will learn:
TIM PETERSON, CHST, VP of Operations
Tim is the Vice President of Operations and a key Senior strategic management member of OECS. He manages field operations in Minnesota, South and North Dakota and has extensive experience in regulatory issues in construction and general industry.
- How to proactively prepare your safety program
- Best practices when OSHA shows up
- Avoiding costly fines
- Q and A with the experts
NO tour planned in conjunction with the December meeting to allow time for the OSHA workshop.