PROduction Workforce Professionals specializes in human resources management services just for manufacturers, including
Human Resources – PRO offers the Human Resources Management System (HRMS), a comprehensive online solution that allows you to manage HR, benefits, and payroll over the Internet. HRMS can impact the bottom line by reducing HR costs and helping manage compliance. Your HR department can focus less on administrative tasks and more on HR strategies. Employees can benefit from the easy access to information and improved communication.
Payroll – PRO’s comprehensive, state‐of‐the art outsourced payroll administration services offer a fully integrated payroll solution accessed online, including benefits like:
- Immediate access to all of the census information required to obtain employee benefit quotes and to administer payroll administration programs.
- Uncomplicated coordination of employee deferrals, deductions, reimbursements, and account status information for integrated FLEX administration.
- Continuous, up‐to‐the‐minute information for retirement plan reporting, deductions, investments, and reconciliation.
- And much more.
Employee Benefits - PRO offers a core package of benefits to all full time (30+hours per week), permanent employees, the first of the month following 60 days of employment. All core benefits are voluntary, allowing employees the freedom of choice. These benefits do not cost you, the employer, anything unless you choose to pay a portion of the premiums. Benefits include:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accident insurance
- Administration of health insurance
- Basic group life / AD&D insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee rewards program
- Health Savings Account
- Medical flexible spending account
- Medical bridge insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life / AD&D Insurance.
Risk Management - As a client of PRO, your company is assigned a dedicated specialist who will ensure a safer workplace and controlled workers' compensation costs. PRO safety experts and workers' compensation professionals will procure favorable work comp rates while minimizing unwanted risk, and addition they will:
- Negotiate and procure workers’ compensation insurance coverage
- Eliminate workers’ compensation down payments
- Eliminate workers' compensation audit and audit premiums
- Perform risk management safety inspections
- Fraud investigation
- Provide safety manual
- Provide periodic safety training
- Process and manage workers’ compensation claims
- Assist with workers’ compensation hearings
- Assist with OSHA reviews.
PROduction Workforce Professionals is a subsidiary of Pro Resources, a professional employment organization (PEO) established in 1991 and headquartered in Detroit Lakes, MN.
Kriss Burns, Business Consultant, at 701-212-9393 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PROductionWorkforceProsHR.com